Recomendations for a clear rinse

PPD is a synthetic chemical found in most dyes and I am allergic to it. It's some super long word I can't even pronounce. But I dyed my hair last year and had to go from APL to necklength becuase of the breakage and my hair still isn't the same. The texture is different with little shine.

Im loving beyond the zone clear, I got it from Sally's and people are actually giving me shine compliments.

I used John Frieda's before. Man did I love it. It detangled my hair, left it so dang soft, shiny....OMG! But I got splits after a while w/it and my hair became kind of dull, and limp. I believe it was the Alcohol Denat. I stopped using it, then tried it again...same thing.
I really really loved that product though. Almost want to try it again. My hair seems really sensative to things with alchohol in though...jels, spritz, some oilsheens used to eat my hair alive.

where do you get this from?

Try CVS, Walmart, Walgreens, Target etc... It comes in a plastic type case thingy. They have clear, blonde, brown, and red. I have actually used all of the colors. I like to mix the blonde with the clear and it gives me this goldeney highlight in the sun or I mix the brown with the red.

Back