Recent hair dreams

locabouthair

I had a dream that I went back to the salon and let the stylist relax my hair and she put the perm ALL over my head from roots to ends. And she kept talking about how pretty my hair was gonna look:rolleyes: I was so upset that I was gonna shave my head bald because I knew she overprocessed it.

The next night I had another dream. I have a friend who always needs to remind me how bad my hair is.:rolleyes: And no, I never bring up the topic. Anyway so in this dream she starts talking mess about my hair again, so I go off on her and tell her that if she doesnt like my 4b hair, then thats her problem because this is the hair my Creator gave me and if she got a problem with that she needs to take it up with him:look::lol: There was another friend with her and I made her cry:ohwell:

Maybe I need to take a break off the hair forum. Two hair dreams in a row:lol:

Just wanted to post that. I know I'm not the only one with crazy dreams:lol:

I was thinking the same thing- that maybe you need a break. LOL

When you start dreaming about hair, the obsession has gone a little too far.

.......and arguing too?!?!?!

I was thinking the same thing- that maybe you need a break. LOL

When you start dreaming about hair, the obsession has gone a little too far.

.......and arguing too?!?!?!

I honestly NEVER dream about my hair.

The arguing, well... like I said my friend always telling me how bad my hair is, I mean cmon who wants to hear that all the time. She's not even tactful about it. She'll just come out and say you're hair looks atrocious:perplexed So I said the next time she says anything I'm gonna tell her off. So mayeb thats where the dream came from. If she was on the board ya'll would get on her real bad:look: Thats all I can say..

ive had dreams like these numerous times so many i cant even count but the latest one which i had a week ago :my mom just came home from the supermarket with a hole bunch of bags in her hands and in one of the bags she pulled out this long silk scarf witch was as long as a bed sheet and handed it to me and i took off the old dusty one that i have on now(subconsiously i think my mind is telling me i need a new head scarf:ohwell:)and i took it off and my hair fell to my my kneecaps:creatures and i put the scarf my mom just bought me on my head and then out of know where i just woke up:blush:.... ohhhhhhhhhhhh yall should of saw me when i woke up in a cold sweet i pulled my scarf off my head and i wassssssss fully disapointed:nono:...... i almost cried those dang dreams be hurtin my feelings i cant stand them but it does give me something to hold on to. i guess:spinning:

Last edited:
it's not just you, i just had a hair nightmare. my hair was so long and thick that i couldn't lift my head...

but i dont wanna take a break :) i just came back from one

yeah, i've had hair dreams before. thats what convinced me to go natural - cuz they were all about bad relaxer or trimming salon experiences - lol. now i just dream about beautiful apts that i cant afford and probs dont even exist :(

lol, I had a dream on Saturday that I was invited to a reception at the White House and I lost track of the time and I got there and Michelle was perfectly dressed and her hair was gorgeous and mine was all wet(I was sleeping with damp hair, conditioner on,a plastic cap and a scarf) She looked at me and said you are not ready, and I poked my hair into a room and there were about 5 or 6 other black women sitting under hairdryers(at the White House,mind you,lol) and they were looking at me like pskt pskt and shaking their heads,I said I have a fake ponytail I can use,so I ran home and was knocking stuff off the shelves looking for my hair dryer and flat iron.Thank God I woke up and it was only a dream, I took a shower,rinsed my hair and did a rollerset. I told my husband and he was laughing his butt off"Oh, that's why you are doing your hair so early?" lol

lol, I had a dream on Saturday that I was invited to a reception at the White House and I lost track of the time and I got there and Michelle was perfectly dressed and her hair was gorgeous and mine was all wet(I was sleeping with damp hair, conditioner on,a plastic cap and a scarf) She looked at me and said you are not ready, and I poked my hair into a room and there were about 5 or 6 other black women sitting under hairdryers(at the White House,mind you,lol) and they were looking at me like pskt pskt and shaking their heads,I said I have a fake ponytail I can use,so I ran home and was knocking stuff off the shelves looking for my hair dryer and flat iron.Thank God I woke up and it was only a dream, I took a shower,rinsed my hair and did a rollerset. I told my husband and he was laughing his butt off"Oh, that's why you are doing your hair so early?" lol

:lachen:

That was funny. I love Michelle's hair though.:yep: And her daughter's hair as well:yep:

Just last night I had a dream that I went to the dentist to get my teeth cleaned. I was nervous that I'd have cavities since I'd been eating a ton of candy but instead of focusing on my teeth the dentist cut my hair!

He gave me a beautiful shoulder-length bob that was slightly longer toward the front and he gave me very blunt bangs; I was upset that he forced a haircut on me, but it looked nice.

Just last night I had a dream that I went to the dentist to get my teeth cleaned. I was nervous that I'd have cavities since I'd been eating a ton of candy but instead of focusing on my teeth the dentist cut my hair!

He gave me a beautiful shoulder-length bob that was slightly longer toward the front and he gave me very blunt bangs; I was upset that he forced a haircut on me, but it looked nice.

That's funny!!! Did he even work on your teeth? :lol:

My dream is similar to OP's...

I dreamed that I went to my friend's salon ( she's an actual stylist in real life). She was supposed to do my hair..but the shampoo tech did ( my friend does not have a shampoo tech)..she gave me a relaxer...but she gave me a virgin relaxer..when I looked in the mirror..I screamed.."Why are you putting the relaxer on from root to tip?" She was like "Oops!!!"...I snatched off the cape..and was about to tag her...

People in the salon were trying to break us up..but not me..I jumped over the people who were trying to hold us back..and landed on top of the girl..knocking everybody down (I'm 5'10 - LOL)....and proceeded to hand this girl her arse.

I woke up sweating...and my son (he's 6) came into my room...asking "What's wrong, mama?"

I said " I dreamed a girl messed up my hair"...My son was like.."You beat her up didn't you?" Chuckling the whole time.

I was so embarassed....I'm not a violent person..only been in 1 fight my whole life ( I was 10)..but my son's knows mama don't play when it comes to the hair.

Last edited:
My dream is similar to OP's...

I dreamed that I went to my friend's salon ( she's an actual stylist in real life). She was supposed to do my hair..but the shampoo tech did ( my friend does not have a shampoo tech)..she gave me a relaxer...but she gave me a virgin relaxer..when I looked in the mirror..I screamed.."Why are you putting the relaxer on from root to tip?" She was like "Oops!!!"...I snatched off the cape..and was about to tag her...

People in the salon were trying to break us up..but not me..I jumped over the people who were trying to hold us back..and landed on top of the girl..knocking everybody down (I'm 5'10 - LOL)....and proceeded to hand this girl her arse.

I woke up sweating...and my son (he's 6) came into my room...asking "What's wrong, mama?"

I said " I dreamed a girl messed up my hair"...My son was like.."You beat her up didn't you?" Chuckling the whole time.

I was so embarassed....I'm not a violent person..only been in 1 fight my whole life ( I was 10)..but my son's knows mama don't play when it comes to the hair.

:lachen::lachen: That was a funny dream. Us LHCFers don't play!!

I had a bad dream last night. I was flat ironing for the first time with the Sedu (mind you I just ordered a sedu and I haven't flat ironed in years). Anyway I turned in on and then start to flat iron a huge chunk which promptly melted off. I was left with a couple of straggly hairs. It was so real I woke up and wasn't sure if it was a dream. I'm still freaked out.

I was looking out for a thread like this. A few days ago i had a dream i big chopped, which is something i'd never do right now. But in my dream i seemed to really enjoy it.

Saturday night I dreamed that my natural hair was MBL, and I went in for a trim and the stylist gave me a big chop to EL.

A couple of weeks ago I had a dream that I was doing my barely SL hair then I went back to the mirror 10 minutes later, I was past CBL!! I ran back in the living room to my best friend and said 'See, I told you black hair can grow!!' Last night I had a dream that I bought this BaNGiN, silky smooth wig with bangs and you couldn't tell me nuthin! I was wearing that wig lol.

Back