Received my Elucence Relaxer today!!

DigitalRain

I also got the acidifying shampoo. I probably won't relax until Ms Martha has come and gone. So that will be the beginning of May. I will be sure to post my results of this extra strength relaxer. I'm hoping this will perform just as good as Deep Brilliance

Bree, I have a question for you. Although, the Elucence normal formula left your hair texturized, how did it feel? Was your hair left feeling soft from what you could tell?

[ QUOTE ]
Tammy said:
Bree, I have a question for you. Although, the Elucence normal formula left your hair texturized, how did it feel? Was your hair left feeling soft from what you could tell?

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, i guess. do you mean right after the relaxer was applied and it was being washed out??? if so , i really wont know. but as of now my hair isnt breaking and nothing bad has happened, it's just wavy.

Ok. I was just wondering because my experience is not all relaxers leave your hair feeling the same. I've had those that left my hair feeling a little more rough than I'd like, but then there were others that left my hair feeling like butta after everything was said and done. So I know it didn't leave your hair as straight as you'd like, but I was looking to see how it felt after it was dried and styled.

Back