Received my Barry Fletcher products yesterday

fancypants007

I wanted to try his line of products per Lindy's review, so I ordered the cool stimulating shampoo and moisture therapy cool conditioner, liquid moisture, and the grease. I think some of his methods for growing long healthy hair are good for example, i read somewhere that he suggests that you massage your scalp every morning and evening using some sort of scalp vibrator. I've always believed that doing this will enhance blood circulation which in turn leads to hair growth. I'm anxiously wanting to get between 3-4" by the end of June so I am trying to incorporate some of his methods into my regime. He also sells B-vitamins, but i started taking my brewers yeast which is loaded with the b-vitamins. I can see new growth but i don't know how much because my hair is natural. Anyhow, i will be wearing it straight in July so I'm hoping that i will "wow" everyone including myself when i do wear it out and down. I want to stick with Barry Fletcher's products for the duration, so I will keep everyone posted.

Hey Fancy: I purchased brewers yeast last week and noticed itching(you know where) can you get a yeast infection from the brewers yeast? I was wondering. I started eating yogurt and the itching stopped. Maybe it just all in my head

Fancypants,

Let us know how you like the products
smile.gif
. I haven't really been using mine consistently, since I'm still trying to use up a lot of my other stuff
look.gif
but his products are definitely in the rotation!!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
jancan7 said:
I was wondering. I started eating yogurt and the itching stopped. Maybe it just all in my head

[/ QUOTE ]

Yogurt is suppose to help with yeast infections.. so it's not in your head at all..
cool.gif

Back