REALLY LOOOONG HAIR

Mars_Reiko

I was browsing the net and came across this site with pics of ladies with extremely long hair. http://www.tlhs.org/xtra.html
l_hair132.jpg
. It's pretty interesting to see such long hair. These ladies must have the ulitmate regimen. I know if it were me, I'll just bunn it up and dred the next time I'll have to deal with it:)

Oh my gosh:eek:

I really wonder how they wash their hair. It's must be a very looooong process.

And I'm already fighting to detangle my BSL hair...:ohwell:

Last edited:
Her hair is soooooooo beautiful. I don't know how I'd be able to handle washing and deep conditioning all that length, but if I had it, I definitely wouldn't mind trying.

cutiebe2 said:
honestly, these pictures prove that after a certain length, long hair is no longer atractive:ohwell:
Yes ITA. When I make it to BSL, that will be enough for me. Her hair looks scary to me. Sorry:perplexed

navsegda said:
Her hair is soooooooo beautiful. I don't know how I'd be able to handle washing and deep conditioning all that length, but if I had it, I definitely wouldn't mind trying.

I agree, her hair is very beautiful and not as thin on the ends as Ive seen longer hair. I dont know if I would want hair that length but its still gorgeous to me! Id be bunning 100% of the time with all that

Last edited:
Besides the fact that I don't find it cute on everyone, I would be concerned about 2 things:

-With such a lengh, your hair must brush against everything. And when you are in public places, in the bus or in the suburb, things around are not clean. Their hair must get dirty very fast.

-What kind of hairstyles can you do with this lengh? except buns of course...

Wow!!! Now that's some hair!!! I love it! I just have one question. Where are the black folks????:lol: I'm sure there has got to be one person out there who has never cut her hair and it's past her knees, right? :lol:

Ms Kraft said:
Wow!!! Now that's some hair!!! I love it! I just have one question. Where are the black folks????:lol: I'm sure there has got to be one person out there who has never cut her hair and it's past her knees, right? :lol:

Good point:)

Hmmm. Let's see. I'm 5'7" which equals 67" total. I'm at about 14" now and at a growth of 6" per year...:brainy::brainy::brainy:...carry the two...:brainy::brainy:... I can be floor length by year 2016. I think it's doable:lachen::lachen::lachen:

(can you imagine??:eek:)

Ms Kraft said:
Hmmm. Let's see. I'm 5'7" which equals 67" total. I'm at about 14" now and at a growth of 6" per year...:brainy::brainy::brainy:...carry the two...:brainy::brainy:... I can be floor length by year 2016. I think it's doable:lachen::lachen::lachen:

(can you imagine??:eek:)

:lol: :lol: Carry the two with the brainy smilies :lol: :lol:
That cracked me up.

Back