Really Frustrated With My Bc

L.Brown1114

I just BC'd 3 days ago. My hair is WAY shorter than what I'd thought it would be, but my hands were tide due to how much breakage and matting I got from my bleach and heat damaged hair after taking out my braids.

My hair is too short to style (about 2 inches) and my face is fatter this time around so I'm self conscious about that as well. I have bought a synthetic wig but I don't like my hair to look fake and it seems there's an overwhelming amount of fly by night companies selling mediocre "virgin" hair for $300/bundle

I usually chop my hair off and go right into braids or twists but it's too short this time and I didn't prepare to have to hunt he web for wigs. I'm not a fan of wigs and weaves to begin with. Just really frustrated

You know you can get Outre Big Beautiful Hair wig in 4A or 4C. I cut my 4A wig a bit to look more natural too - low sides and back but longer at the top. The 4C did not look great cut though so I threw it away. I can't help you with the weave - I don't wear them.

:bighug:Sorry that you are disappointed in your BC. Maybe until your hair grows enough to braid you can wear you wig. If you don't like the "fake look" take it to a stylist and get it thinned or cut to better suit your likes. I also have heard that wig powder will take some of that fake shine off. Just try to take care of it and it will grow back.

You know you can get Outre Big Beautiful Hair wig in 4A or 4C. I cut my 4A wig a bit to look more natural too - low sides and back but longer at the top. The 4C did not look great cut though so I threw it away. I can't help you with the weave - I don't wear them.
:bighug:Sorry that you are disappointed in your BC. Maybe until your hair grows enough to braid you can wear you wig. If you don't like the "fake look" take it to a stylist and get it thinned or cut to better suit your likes. I also have heard that wig powder will take some of that fake shine off. Just try to take care of it and it will grow back.
Thank you, I will try the powder thing

I just BC'd 3 days ago. My hair is WAY shorter than what I'd thought it would be, but my hands were tide due to how much breakage and matting I got from my bleach and heat damaged hair after taking out my braids.

My hair is too short to style (about 2 inches) and my face is fatter this time around so I'm self conscious about that as well. I have bought a synthetic wig but I don't like my hair to look fake and it seems there's an overwhelming amount of fly by night companies selling mediocre "virgin" hair for $300/bundle

I usually chop my hair off and go right into braids or twists but it's too short this time and I didn't prepare to have to hunt he web for wigs. I'm not a fan of wigs and weaves to begin with. Just really frustrated

I know the feeling! Bohoexotic studio has the best hair ever. I'm a weave junkie lol. Ive tried pretty much every quality brand hair and they have exceeded my expectations. I have their jamiacan envy full lace wig and I love it. The hair is 4a type and detangles very easily once in or sprayed with water. My sister has the kinky straight and it looks very natural! Their bundles are very full. Hair is slightly longer than advertised. Get low density if you don't like big hair, the only issue I have. The wig I have was supposed to be natural density 130% but its a little to big for my taste. They have a sale going on now for in stock items but act fast because it flies!

Last edited:
I know the feeling! Bohoexotic studio has the best hair ever. I'm a weave junkie lol. Ive tried pretty much every quality brand hair and they have exceeded my expectations. I have their jamiacan envy full lace wig and i live it. The hair is 4a type and detangles very easily once in or sprayed with water. My sister has the kinky straight and it look very natural! They bundles are very full. Hair is slightly longer than advertised. Get low density if you dont like big hair, the only issue I have. The wig I have was supposed to natural density 130% but its a little to nig for my taste. They have a sale going on now for in stock items but act fast because it flies!

OMG thank you! I've never heard of this place, I'm excited to check it out

Back