Ready for Progress (Tired of setbacks)

chellee

This is my regime:

1st Wash (Sunday): Conditioner-wash in plaits w/ Suave once per week. Spray Surge Plus 14 Revitalizer. Air-dry.

2nd Wash (Thursday): Pre-treat w/ coconut milk, olive oil & plastic cap. Shampoo in plaits w/ ORS Shampoo & Deep Condition w/ ORS Hair Mayonnaise. Spray Surge Plus 14 Revitalizer. Air Dry.

Once dry, I will redo each plait (one by one) adding Surge Ultramax to scalp and hair shaft.

I take a liquid multivitamin and drink lots of water.
Relaxer Touch-ups: Every 12 weeks, no combing (Never relaxing my hairline)
I will never wear my hair loose until I reach my hair goal (shoulder-length). I am currently hiding the plaits under my quick-weave and so far so good.

Is this a safe routine or am I missing something?

Sounds good to be Chellee...the only thing is that the surge causes my hair to et dry so i usually use a moisturizer after it...but other then that it sounds fine....goodluck :)

I know how you feel, I'm tired of set backs also and can't wait till the day that I am shoulder length again. Hope your routine works well for you.

Thanks for the encouragement ladies. I am trying to use the strength-in-numbers approach by keeping my fine strands braided underneath the quick-weave. I won't add any extensions b/c they are too heavy for my hair and cause dryness and tangles for me. I really hope this works. I would like to believe that I can be blessed with long, healthy hair also . . .

Back