Re-Touch Appointment

Cincysweetie

As some of you know, I was considering transitioning. I've decided to wait until after this next relaxer (so I say now) to transition. I just got a last minute appointment for Thursday at 12:15. I wasn't planning on one that soon and I really need to do my hair first. If I were to do my hair now, would I have problems on Thursday??? TIA.

Cincysweetie said:
As some of you know, I was considering transitioning. I've decided to wait until after this next relaxer (so I say now) to transition. I just got a last minute appointment for Thursday at 12:15. I wasn't planning on one that soon and I really need to do my hair first. If I were to do my hair now, would I have problems on Thursday??? TIA.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
:ohwell: :ohwell: :ohwell: :ohwell: :ohwell:
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

that's all I got fo now

cincybrownsugar said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
:ohwell: :ohwell: :ohwell: :ohwell: :ohwell:
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

that's all I got fo now
LOL I'm sooooooooo sorry! I feel like such a disappointment, lol. I really think this is the last time though. I just want to reach bra strap...after that, I can cut and transition away!

Well, I'm sure you know of the 72 hour no washing-pre-relaxer rule.. but my mom washes her hair the day before and has no problems. As long as you don't scratch your head I think you'll be okay.

---and I know how you feel, I quit transitioning and am relaxing in 2 weeks too.. and it's pretty much because I want to hit 3" past brastrap first as well.

Yes, Miz I am planning on transitioning. My major hold-up is that after 1.5 years of dedication to my hair, I am THISCLOSE to reaching my goal. I want to reach it and then move on to the next...having natural hair! So, I will relax this time, reach my goal, and then move on to transitioning.

Candi, I always thought it was 72 hours also. I decided to CO wash my hair and detangle w/out aggravating my scalp too much. My only other option was to let my hairdresser do it and she would have slapped the crap out of me if I came in there with my head looking how it did. Good luck on reaching your goal, we'll probably be transitioning around the same time so keep in touch!

Back