Re: texturiziers...is this true?

morehairplease

this time last year I went to a salon and the owner stated,"there are two ways your hair can go when you get a texturizer:straight or curly." Is this true? I asked if since my natural hair was extremely curly/coily would my texutrized hair not be curly but with a looser curl pattern? He said no there is a chance that it could be straight. How is that? Is it just a matter of leaving the relaxer on longer?

Any clarification would be awesome ladies.

thanks in advance,
tishee

tishee said:
this time last year I went to a salon and the owner stated,"there are two ways your hair can go when you get a texturizer:straight or curly." Is this true? I asked if since my natural hair was extremely curly/coily would my texutrized hair not be curly but with a looser curl pattern? He said no there is a chance that it could be straight. How is that? Is it just a matter of leaving the relaxer on longer?

Any clarification would be awesome ladies.

thanks in advance,
tishee

I'm confused too. Did he mean you can wear it straight or curly? If so, that's true. My hair looks natural in a wash and go, but will rollerset straight. Is that what he meant? :confused:

sareca said:
I'm confused too. Did he mean you can wear it straight or curly? If so, that's true. My hair looks natural in a wash and go, but will rollerset straight. Is that what he meant? :confused:

this is what I took it as. I got a bad 'vibe' from not only him but his salon....I will not be going back.

Back