RE-Gro Hair System

dreamer26

I have seen this product in the BSS stores and so far I have dismissed it.
They advertised a 100% money back guarantee if you call 1-800-952-2473 and you can get a 30 day supply free. WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.

Have anybody tried this, or heard anything about it? It's suppose to be a proven system to regrow hair for women of color. Especially those that has damaged their hair through color and perms. You know I'm a PJ so it's calling my name. Somebody can stop me if they just say "IT'S NOT WORTH IT".

Women with Alopecia has found this system to regrow their hair.

dreamer26 said:
I knew it had minoxidil but I didn't know about rogain.

it just may be minoxidil but it's one the topical treatmentst that grows hair back. The problem is that you can lose the hair you regain when you stop using it. The hair folicles become dependent on the drug but anything is possible, if you continue to use healthy hair habits maybe the hair will remain.

Regardless, I made my own re-grow by mixing BSS Growth oil with MTG a few squirts of a store brand of Rogaine, cortisone cream, cayenne pepper, peppermint and some rosemary. I only use it on my edges and have been doing so for a few months. The progress is slow but at least my hair is thickening and filling in. I plan to stop adding rogaine to my mix because I want to have a baby in the near future and am unsure what that chemical could do to my child.

HTHs

nychaelasymone said:
it just may be minoxidil but it's one the topical treatmentst that grows hair back. The problem is that you can lose the hair you regain when you stop using it. The hair folicles become dependent on the drug but anything is possible, if you continue to use healthy hair habits maybe the hair will remain.

Regardless, I made my own re-grow by mixing BSS Growth oil with MTG a few squirts of a store brand of Rogaine, cortisone cream, cayenne pepper, peppermint and some rosemary. I only use it on my edges and have been doing so for a few months. The progress is slow but at least my hair is thickening and filling in. I plan to stop adding rogaine to my mix because I want to have a baby in the near future and am unsure what that chemical could do to my child.

HTHs

Hi Ladies, I believe Rogaine and Monoxidil to be one and the same (brand name vs chemical name) and if you read the insert it will clearly mention possible birth defects and preg women, and the fact that no studies have been done and soon. I mean what preg woman would volunteer to participate in a chemical effects study?! So please discontinue use of this product long before you try to conceive as this product is absorbed into your scalp thus your body and blood stream and eventually stored in fatty tissue. In other words it can easily take months to remove all traces of this from your body. And having a baby with a lifetime of birth defects is not worth any amount of hair. :(

ravensunshine said:
Hi Ladies, I believe Rogaine and Monoxidil to be one and the same (brand name vs chemical name) and if you read the insert it will clearly mention possible birth defects and preg women, and the fact that no studies have been done and soon. I mean what preg woman would volunteer to participate in a chemical effects study?! So please discontinue use of this product long before you try to conceive as this product is absorbed into your scalp thus your body and blood stream and eventually stored in fatty tissue. In other words it can easily take months to remove all traces of this from your body. And having a baby with a lifetime of birth defects is not worth any amount of hair. :(

It is my understanding that these products range anywhere from 2-4% of minoxidil; that is a very small percentage to attribute to birth defects. :ohwell:

i heard tht this particular product is not for lengthing the hair or faster growth....its more for women that have suffered somekind of extreme hair loss....

but not for sure about this...ive never tried the product...

Back