Re bleaching my roots

PrettyinPink001

I'm thinking about re highlighting my roots, what is the exact process for this??? My hair dresser said she has to recolor my whole head one natural color( blk) then streak the few front hair all over again. Does that make sense????? 
Help me!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Im no expert so I'm bumping for you I would assume she would just re-highlight the areas where your roots have grown out at. The way she wants to do it sounds like your hair will end up over processed.

I am not a stylist, but I gave had highlights most of my adult life. Is she using foils or a cap (I REALLY hope she is using foils, if not I might consider going somewhere else). If she is using foils, all she has to do is part your hair and re-apply to the roots.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I am not a stylist, but I gave had highlights most of my adult life. Is she using foils or a cap (I REALLY hope she is using foils, if not I might consider going somewhere else). If she is using foils, all she has to do is part your hair and re-apply to the roots.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

That's what I thought too, I don't know what the hell she wants to do to my hair.......I might have to change hair dressers Lol

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Back