RAVE: Revlon Realistic Liquid Tex Conditioner & Detangler

neonbright

Ok, I used too much protein without even knowing it. Last week I need to get a good protein treatment and my hair was happy, I followed with Moisturizing condish. but it seem to me not to be enough. So today I wash with Proclaim Aloe & Shea butter shampoo and condish with Nexxus Humectress and Sunsilk TLC and didn't realize that Sunsilk TLC had protein in it and my hair didn't like it. :wallbash: It was mad and I didn't feel like conditioning again so I use my usual stuff to get ready to roller set and my hair was tangly and shedding. So I put some of the Revlon Realistic Liquid Tex Conditioner & Detangler in my hair and man it was happy.:lick: This stuff works just pick it up at my local BSS store one day and hadn't used it until today and I going to make this staple. I am still drying under the dryer and I will let you know how it turns out.

Ok, I used too much protein without even knowing it. Last week I need to get a good protein treatment and my hair was happy, I followed with Moisturizing condish. but it seem to me not to be enough. So today I wash with Proclaim Aloe & Shea butter shampoo and condish with Nexxus Humectress and Sunsilk TLC and didn't realize that Sunsilk TLC had protein in it and my hair didn't like it. :wallbash: It was mad and I didn't feel like conditioning again so I use my usual stuff to get ready to roller set and my hair was tangly and shedding. So I put some of the Revlon Realistic Liquid Tex Conditioner & Detangler in my hair and man it was happy.:lick: This stuff works just pick it up at my local BSS store one day and hadn't used it until today and I going to make this staple. I am still drying under the dryer and I will let you know how it turns out.

Please let us know!! I've added you to my hair idols list so don't be messing OUR HAIR up!!! lolol No seriously...keep us posted!

Please let us know!! I've added you to my hair idols list so don't be messing OUR HAIR up!!! lolol No seriously...keep us posted!

Cayenne, all is saved. And I know now that too much protein and the protein/moisture combo is not my hair friend. If I need protein, use striaight protein and hit it with alot of moisture afterwards long and strong. But the combo and mixing doesn't work, that is a shedding breaking cocktail for my hair. No wonder I don't use ORS Rep. Paks like I used to, infact I stop. Using the Revlon Realistic Liquid Tex Conditioner & Detangler helped alot.

I just know that the next time I wash my hair will get the extra moisture attention it needs and wants. Nexxus Humectress, Ion Moisture and Sauve Waterfall Mist for the next condish.

Back