Rave reviews for KUZ

Shawnee66

Today I used Kuz Revitalizing Shampoo and Revitalizing Wax conditioner. They are great. The Shampoo left my hair so soft and tangle-free, it felt like I didn't need to condition it. The Wax left my hair so smooth and soft the comb just glided right through my hair and this is definitely a first. They both contain Silicones.

I use the Kuz reconstructive shampoo and the restructuring creme and I love it--- especially the creme. Only used it twice, but the slip is great so far. I was amazed at how easy it was to comb thru my hair after towl drying it. But we'll see if it holds up when I'm in need of a relaxer.

man, yall are so late... I have been raving about this product for some time now... LOL...
I love the revatilizing wax... First used, when got hair done at a dominician salon... I wanted to buy the leave-in \ conditioner but it cost $25 at the store, after searching high and low, found it for $20 dollars... I know, I know it sounds like a lot, but trust a lil goes a long way... LOL...
I was actually trying to find more products from this line, when I posted about KUZ...found out it is now being sold in duane reades in NYC... for a fraction of the price... I brought a different conditioner, same size, and paid $10... it so worth every dime of money... When I am nearing my 10 weeks I know not to use any other conditioner, because I take no chances with new growth, and so far this has been doing wonders with slippage for new grwoth....

If you all have a Wegman's, they carry KUZ products there. I only have one product from this line--some sort of rinse--and it smells divine and is a good detangling product. I may try some others...

AnjelLuvsUBabe said:
man, yall are so late... I have been raving about this product for some time now... LOL...
I love the revatilizing wax... First used, when got hair done at a dominician salon... I wanted to buy the leave-in \ conditioner but it cost $25 at the store, after searching high and low, found it for $20 dollars... I know, I know it sounds like a lot, but trust a lil goes a long way... LOL...
I was actually trying to find more products from this line, when I posted about KUZ...found out it is now being sold in duane reades in NYC... for a fraction of the price... I brought a different conditioner, same size, and paid $10... it so worth every dime of money... When I am nearing my 10 weeks I know not to use any other conditioner, because I take no chances with new growth, and so far this has been doing wonders with slippage for new grwoth....

Which Duane Reade sells it?

i really wanted to try these products. the dominican salon i use to go to uses them. i checked the bss and they wanted 20.00 for the conditioner treatment. i am trying to pay off my car a month early so that was too rich for my blood. after november i will put this on my to buy list......:grin:

secretdiamond said:
I use the Kuz reconstructive shampoo and the restructuring creme and I love it--- especially the creme. Only used it twice, but the slip is great so far. I was amazed at how easy it was to comb thru my hair after towl drying it. But we'll see if it holds up when I'm in need of a relaxer.

I take it back. I hated it later. I gave it away! :lol:

Lotus said:
:lachen: *Going to get a napkin, I just sprayed my monitor w/coke*
hehe! :p I think I was loving every product back then. :nuts: :lol:

I feel like I should go back and give updates on my product reviews now. :lol:

Go figure my cousin was cleaning out her hair product cabinets, and she had some Kuz shampoo and conditioner, but it was the Revolution line. I gladly took it when I noticed it was Dominican. Washed my hair today. It came out very niiice. Lots of slip, and my is swanging all over the place. I just had to come here and see if there was a product review. Lo and behold ..( how could there not be one:p ).
My was looking so good and I was such in the 'dominican mood', I tried to give my self my own dominican blowout. :look:
Close, but not close enuff. Lol:lol:

Back