Rave:Neutregena Clean Replenishing line!

LeNghtyDreAms

I love this product, i was in target in the hair care isle when i saw the pretty pink bottle. The smell was so pretty like a light floral perfume. I figured hey i need a some new poo and conditioner so i bought.
I got home and jumped in the shower. The shampoo is very gentle and lathers like no other. But the real miracle was the conditioner. I put it on my hair, rinse most of it out and my hair feels so soft and silky, but thats not it it detangles so0o well. Ive never ever been able to put a comb through my wet hair and comb from root to ends with no tangling. Ive tried all kinds of Pantene, Frutiese, Giovanni Direct, Mane and tail, NTM, Suave and V05, and none if these products left my hair so nice and easy to comb.
I wanted to use this product for a month before i shared it with you ladies. Well its been a month and its still working wonders. And I noticed i lose so0o much less hair now.

Oh by the way my hair is 3c/4a tex/relaxed,dyed and is always so dry no matter if i airdry it or blowdry it, and this is the first line thats actually hydrates my hair.

Thanks for sharing.

I bought the 60 second replenshing conditioner but I have not had a chance to try it.

I had a coupon for $1 off and CVS had them on sale a few weeks ago.

They run out fast so it must be popular.

I can't wait to try it, though!

Back