RAVE: Motions SIlk Protein Conditioner

Jewell

Let me just start by saying this stuff is so creamy and rich, plus it made my hair feel like silk; it especially helped with moisturizing my new growth. I love it, and its cheaper than Keraphix, and seems more moisturizing. Just thought I would share! I have found a new protein conditioner, since my Keraphix is almost gone. Have you ladies used it? :D

i tried it and it was okay. I was expecting better results because of all the good reviews people gave about it. But it seems like a lot of products aren't working on my hair. But I'm glad it worked for you.

meka said:
Goodness girl!!!! Are you at it again. I have a tub full and I love it also.

I have to admit, my PJism is creeping on back! I promise not to buy any new products for the next 3 months! :D I mean it this time!

I LOVE this deep conditioner and I only use it after my 8 week touch-up's. I mix my MSPC with coconut oil and honey and apply to my whole head from roots to end and leave on for 45 min without heat. Boy, talk about moisturized, soft hair afterwards, definitely a keeper.

Current hair length: Bra-strap!! Full and Thick (straightened)
Ultimate hair goal: 4 inches past bra strap by December 2005 ( 5 more
inches to go).

I love this conditioner for its moisturizing properties. And talk about slip! It doesn't really strengthen my hair though. Certain types of proteins do nothing for me, while others work like a charm.

I'm gonna have to try this... I have been eyeing this product for over a year and have yet to buy it.

Jewell, this IS like the 10th RAVE you've posted this week! :lol: Well, at least it's money well spent, right?

baglady215 said:
I'm gonna have to try this... I have been eyeing this product for over a year and have yet to buy it.

Jewell, this IS like the 10th RAVE you've posted this week! :lol: Well, at least it's money well spent, right?

LOL. Most of the products I have had for a while (2 or more months, and decided to go ahead and rave about 'em). This conditioner is new, though. :D

Bumping....

ETA: Anymore users loving the results from this one?

I bought this yesterday, haven't used it yet but I'm hoping it will give my hair strength & moisture.

I like this too. My mom loves it also. I don't think it is a s strong as keraphix. I think it more of a moisturizing instead of a protein conditioner though.

My hair used to love this three years ago and suddenly, it stopped working. Maybe one day I will try it again.

Back