Rave! for Jason Naturals Mango Butter

I bought jason mango butter a couple of weeks ago and put it aside when i bought the elasta qp mango butter which i hated, and i decided to try the jason again which smells unbelievable,, its bursting with fruity summer freshness, and i just touch the butter in the jar, literally just touch it! and thats enough for a small section of ends , its totally moisturizing and smooths the hair ,, so if u tried the Elasta and it didnt do much for you try Jason!! or even if u love Elasta lol,, this stuff is just sooo good,, also if u do try it remember just a tiny dab wil suffice!

Ill give it a try. I have been using their thin-to-thick shampoo and conditioner and absolutely love it. I recommend that also for anyone with thin/fine hair.

It has NO cones becuz it is a skin balm, it wasnt intented for hair but it sure works, it can be bought at a health food store,, vitaminshoppe.com may have it. I paid 5.99 LOL sorry Krissy , i know the feeling, Anyhoo I'll list the ingredients for you : Caprylic/Capric triglceride (vege), Magnifera Indica( Mango)Seed Butter,Tribehenin, Euphorbia Creifera(Candellila) Wax,Stearyl Alcohol, Ethyl Macadamiate, Macadamia Ternifolia( Macadamia) Nut Oil, Cetyl Alcohol,Aleurites Molucanna (Kukuui) Nut Oil, Steareth-2,Natural Tochepherol (Vitamin E), Lecithin(Non GMO), Beta Carotene, Fragrance Oil Blend

Those ingreds look pretty fab to me:D, it has a LOT of mango butter since its among the 1st ingred, also the macadamia and kukuui is good stuff and the vit e! and those are good fatty alcohols,, sorry im too enthusiastic about this :grin:,, but the smelll is so freaking good and its so emollient and creamy ! Someone PLEASE TRY THIS!!!:thumbsup:

Back