Rapunzel*'s wet rollerset tutorial(no heat required)

Rapunzel*

yesterday,
cowashed my hair to get the Shea butter rinsed out
i colored my hair with natural instincts roasted chestnut(dark brown)
i did a deep condition very much needed
cowashed again with vo5 tea tree therapy
then i left a little conditioner in(vo5 is my leave in mostly)
then i proceeded to roller set my hair, it only took 20 minutes at the most
when i woke up in the morning my hair was completely dry:grin:
i pulled out the blow dryer and set it on cool(just because i believe it gives more bounce) and took the rollers out and i still have silky smooth hair

ive been doing air dry roller sets before lhcf. when you don't have a home dryer you gotta do what you gotta do

Attachments

• dyed hair.jpg
    dyed hair.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 74
  • rollers in.jpg
    rollers in.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 79
  • rollers out.jpg
    rollers out.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 95
  • car o.jpg
    car o.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 90
  • homebatj.jpg
    homebatj.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
nice work. I've never had good results roller setting and air drying. My hair usually feels dry and brittle. What products are you using in this process?

nice work. I've never had good results roller setting and air drying. My hair usually feels dry and brittle. What products are you using in this process?
i just cowashed with vo5 tea tree therapy conditioner (left a tiny bit in)
and i put some vo5 tea tree therapy in a bottle with cold water and i sprayed every section with conditioner and water then rolled. you hair will come out so silky. and i have lots of new growth and the spray bottle really helped moisturize

You did a great job on the color!!
thanks i was so scared not because i dont trust natural instincts but the fear i had of not covering that auburn mess! i attempted to color my hair early june and it only took the ng :perplexed so im happy to be one color again:drunk:

Back