>>>Random people and random hair P*RN alert<<<

Fine 4s

Hello ladies,

The first picture is of this lady's hair who's in a training session with me. Her hair was so pretty, I asked if I can take a pic of it. She said she used Garnier product to dye her hair the top color and that the bottom brown was previously dyed. Of course as a stylist, I gasped at her using a box color, how could she!???? ;) Looked great though.

The first and second pic, I hadn't hand combed the curls yet.

The second, third, fourth and fifth pics are of a client I styled yesterday.
Her hair is GORGEOUS. She had a relaxer in about 4 inches of her ends.
The natural hair texture was more like a 3C and THICK, THICK, THICK. I had to wash and detangle in sections. I used a Regis brand Design Line shampoo and conditioner. The conditioner MELTED her hair. All I thought was DAYUM, I'm sure this got MAD silicones! At school, we have to use the school's products b/c of liability issues. ALL her gathered hair was in the size of my forearm (I am petite though). LOVED styling her hair. I blowdried and flat ironed with my FHI.

I left a lil' conditioner in her hair though (shhhh....) she said her hair was so shiny. I snickered...

The product name is Cashmere...

Regis's silk drops is also good.
If ya'll want, I can order some wich my discount and ship it to you. Let me know. I'll do this for a lil' while, I ain't no reseller now lol

The last pic is of my bun today :)

Attachments

• IMG_2011.jpg
    IMG_2011.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_2012.jpg
    IMG_2012.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_2013.jpg
    IMG_2013.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_2014.jpg
    IMG_2014.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_2015.jpg
    IMG_2015.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
OH my goodness! Can you pretty please do my hair!

I LOVE the first picture, her hair color is gorgeous

Your bun is gawgeous!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you much ladies!
I enjoy learning but my main focus is education of hair care so I'm forever waiting for that opportunity to start the hair care talk.
Now, I need to focus on developing other/new skills...

OH my goodness! Can you pretty please do my hair!

I LOVE the first picture, her hair color is gorgeous

Your bun is gawgeous!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Maria,

I didn't do the first girl's hair although I'd love to claim it. Her hair is indeed gorgeous! We talked for a bit during break and she said she pin curls at night and then wrap her hair the next night. That's how she gets more of the wave (the pin curls have fallen.)

You did a beautiful job!!! Your bun is gorgeous too!!! I am surprised you were able to hold it with one hair stick.

Back