Random Hair Thoughts/Thinking out loud

I think my edges may be getting a little thin. Nothing obvious and I can't tell by looking at old pics, but I feel like its true. Now the question is, do I wear it in down and out styles from now on or just leave the edges free and still bun?

How do you protect your hair at night? Do you leave your bun in? JBCO has worked wonders with preserving mine and my baby daughters edges.

I've been rotating protein treatments with henna treatments each month but now I can't remember which one I need to do at the end of this month :ohwell:. I need to keep a hair journal.
I'm also finally realizing I have never had protein overload because my strands will break if you look at them :giggle:. Protein is a huge must for me. Had I realized that sooner, I'd be tail bone length.

My sister bought some quemet products. I'm glad she did because I've always wanted to try them and now I know I'll never buy them. Their products are too small and I think they work like anything else, mind you I only tried it on a small section of my hair.

ehhh.

While I'm grateful for the time I spent in locs, now I realize why people cut their hair off rather than pick them out- besides the time commitment. The damage seems never ending and it's so frustrating to know that length goals are not going to be a thing I can really do until all that is old is trimmed.

I will be wearing my go to goddess twists until I get my hair done on Wednesday JBCO on my edges and ends and I'll be good until hair day.

What's your hair length? A fast, easy protective style that I do is a chunky braid out or twist out pulled up into a French roll with a flexi 8 that has a detached stick. The flexi 8 is key because it doesn't snatch edges like bunning . The twist out takes me under a half hour on wash day and the French roll takes a few seconds in the morning.
Let me YouTube French roll. I need a new protective style.

Found out I'm anemic! no wonder I've been stuck at waistlength! I'm on iron supplements and I already feel better. I'm taking a hair, skin & nails vitamin and a multivitamin with biotin to help move things along! luckily I caught it before my hair starts shedding

Back