Ramoni "Rescue Me" Protein Conditioner!!

Kurlee

This stuff is real good. I no-pooed, slathered it on with a plastic cap for 15 minutes. it makes ur scalp tingle:D> Feels sooooo nice. My hair was so strong and shiny when i rinsed it off and it wasn't dry or tangly. I think i found myself a new moderate protein:grin:

Thanks for posting, is this the same company that has a Triple Silk Deep conditioner? I've been trying to get this product for years but they seem to mainly sell in Canadia.

Alli77 said:
Thanks for posting, is this the same company that has a Triple Silk Deep conditioner? I've been trying to get this product for years but they seem to mainly sell in Canadia.

I have never used it because I could never find it either. I guess it is based in Canada. The website is www.ramoni.ca. It doesn't list any ingredients that I could find. Maybe someone can post some ingredients for us, please? :)

I love the tingly sensation this treatment gives. There's no ingredients listed on my bottle either. I don't think its illegal not to list ingredients in Canada

Back