* Raising my hand* I have a question

weaveologist

Where are you all successfully meeting men online?? I am not necessary looking for anything, but I would love to meet new men. When I visit Match.com, I never see anything that I like.

What are some good on-line dating sites?

Where are you all successfully meeting men online?? I am not necessary looking for anything, but I would love to meet new men. When I visit Match.com, I never see anything that I like.

What are some good on-line dating sites?

thats your first problem, you get what you give, if you go online intending to just browse your going to encounter men like yourself, its the same in real life. in terms of quality of men, blackpeoplemeet.com

Have you tried Plenty of Fish. I suggest doing a search to see what's out there and then sign-up if you're pleased. It's free so you really don't have anything to lose.

I just happened to be one of the one's who have had luck with Craigslist. A lot of frogs though, but I think that would be possible on any site.

I think on the whole BlackPeopleMeet has a pretty decent pool of men, at least as far as what I'm looking for. I also think there are better looking men on there than most of the other sites I've been on (I have yet to have a guy from POF hit me up that I find attractive).

I did meet a guy on there last year, but I will say he turned out to be a flake after one date. I'm currently in the process of setting up a date with another guy I've been chatting with back and forth for the past few weeks.

One of my friends met her current BF on match.com. He's a BM and just graduated from medical school. She was the one to initiate contact with him by sending a flirt or wink I believe.
They're happy from what she tells me and that was her first time using a dating site to meet a guy.

I've met a great man from Plenty of Fish and another from eHarmony. eHarmony is very hit or miss to me. I've gotten quite a few dates from Plenty of Fish. I was not as successful on Match but Match turned out to be better than eHarmony.

thats your first problem, you get what you give, if you go online intending to just browse your going to encounter men like yourself, its the same in real life. in terms of quality of men, blackpeoplemeet.com

I mean that I am not looking for a RELATIONSHIP; just dating/friends with options of something more.

the free dating dna app has filled my inbox with crappy messages from horrible jerks... but amongst all the ruffage... I swear I met two of the sweetest, accomplished nicest brothers I have ever met- ever. i answered all their questions put up lots of pics (helps to have full body pics per usual) men are visual . and not all the messages were terrible - I may be exaggerating (bad experience- dude called me a N!gg@ B!tch because i called him rude - admin promptly removed him, but still left a bad bad taste in my mouth) the others were nice, complimentary and had good chat.... try it out

One of my friends met her current BF on match.com. He's a BM and just graduated from medical school. She was the one to initiate contact with him by sending a flirt or wink I believe.
They're happy from what she tells me and that was her first time using a dating site to meet a guy.

where does she live? because that sounds eerily familiar

I guess no answer huh..ok

Sorry, I didn't know you responded the other day. The only way I know if someone responds is to go to my stats and click on my recent posts. :spinning: Is there a feature that lets you know when there's a response to your post?

Back