RACIOPPI CONDITIONER

KEIONI'S MOM

My girlfriend who lives in Charlotte called me asking about this conditioner. I have never heard of it but she said her dominican stylist recommended it and purchased it in NYC. I did a search and nothing came up so I was wondering if anyone here has tried/heard of it? and if so please give me your opinions on the product. Thanks Ladies

I will be perusing the BSS to see what I can come up with over the weekend.

i just purchased Racioppi Lozione Rinforzante Per Capelli Deboli (hahaha) i guess that is spanish. My dominican hair dresser says its to help me stop shedding. when she put it on my scalp it tingled like crazy. the shop just got all their products in and all the woman are raving about the racioppi conditioner. She said for my hair type (dry, breaking/shedding) I needed Velluton Ero by Racioppi. I spent 95 on all the products. I'll keep you posted.

Bumping... :bump: Mixedchick, how'd you like the vellutonero line and the non-shedding hair drops? I've tried Racioppi a few years back and LOVED the conditioner, but I can't figure out which one it was :( I want to buy a few products from the line but there are like, ZERO reviews!

I have the conditioner with rice proteins and it's great. I use it as a dc...purchased from a Dominican salon in queens...they carry a few different things from that line.

I've used this product before it's an Italian company. RR is also what it's called and it comes in a blue bottle/jar. When I went to a Dominican salon near my house they put the finish cream in my hair before rollersetting and my hair came out fantastic! I might revisit this once I finish my Lacio Lacio leave in.

Here's a link to it:
RR Finish Cream

ETA: this product can also be used as a rinse out conditioner in addition to a leave in

my friend swears by the RR product line. She is relaxed but she said it's great for her hair.., I wanna try these line but the product are slightly expensive.

I just purchases the vellutonero set and restructuring mask today. I wanted to purchase the finishing cream, but the vellutonero line has a finishing cream, so I figured I'd hold off. If that doesnt work out for me, I'll definitely get it.

Okay, so I tried the entire Vellutonero line last night (shampoo, dc, leave-in and serum) and that set with my flat iron = great hair! My hair felt very soft and moisturized upon using the products, so I'm definitely happy. I look forward to trying the restructuring mask next week.

Okay, so I tried the entire Vellutonero line last night (shampoo, dc, leave-in and serum) and that set with my flat iron = great hair! My hair felt very soft and moisturized upon using the products, so I'm definitely happy. I look forward to trying the restructuring mask next week.

outspokenwallflower

Thanks for the review...I'm glad you had great results..Did the con give slip & are you natural?

Happy Hair Growing!

Back