Rabbit from Real Chance of Love's Hair...

summergirl08

Is that all her hair? Out of all the girls on the show Rabbit is my favorite :yep:
Does anybody know if she's wearing extensions? Even if it is, it looks really natural.

From far away it looks real but close up i can see that synthetic shine in it....it looks plasticky....if thats even a word! lol

I was almost fooled until they did a close up. If it's real then she needs to let everybody know what she does for shine, body and what she uses for conditioner lol

I was almost fooled until they did a close up. If it's real then she needs to let everybody know what she does for shine, body and what she uses for conditioner lol

Maybe I can help.
Deep condition (steam), air dry or use a ceramic blow dryer on low or cool, Sabino moisture block on naked hair, cheat set (optional) & FHI runway with the chase the comb technique. My hair will resemble hers when it grows out hopefully.

I was wondering about this the whole show! The back has so much swang to it that it looks real. The front of her hair (namely the constant part) gave it away to me tho.

Whatever. Real or fake, her hair looked great :)

weave weave weave. I was shocked, but glad, to see her and milf get the boot! Those guys wanted them the most.

even though it was a weave, you can tell that her real hair is nice, esp since the weave looked real good. and im a critic when it comes to weave. but hers was definitely nice.

realchance_cast_rabbit.jpg

Hmmm..I only saw the first show and concluded by the end that it was fake..something about the thickness with that much length...not saying it can't be had, but...

And she seemed to move it around to much...that's always a tell-tale sign to me..lol

Wow, her hair always looked fake to me. Not because of the length, but something about it was off. The bottom moved but the top didn't. I guess that's what it was. But I'm sure her natural hair is long because it blended well.

ETA: I didn't realize how much older she looked in the face. All of those girls are looking for fame, she auditioned for "I Want to Work For Diddy" but didn't make it.

Last edited:
She wearin' that weave! :lachen: I was pulling for her for the whole season and then... I saw what she did when she got Chance's mother alone! She had me fooled (not about the weave though) but she had to pull the triflin' card! Chance has redeemed himself somewhat by gettin rid o her a$!...

Last edited:
Back