RA Cosmetics Dr. Natural's 2n1 Shampoo and Conditioner

JayAnn0513

I make 30 look good!
I saw this at my local BSS and I had to buy it. I also purchased their liquid 100% Black Soap. Here is their site, http://www.racosmetics.com/

The shampoo was 4.99 for 8 oz and the ingrediens are purified water, natual coconut oils, cocos Nucufera, lemon grass extract, avacado oil, baglaure, aloe barbadensis, lanolina, cocoa midroprpyl betadine, wheat germ, hazle nut oil, natual preservatives, fragrance.

I really liked the smell - like lemon grass. It suds pretty well and my hair was easy to comb with my shower comb after 2 shampoos. I'm going to finish the bottle (which could take a while) and post another review. I'll use it once a week until it's gone.

The Black soap was also 8 oz and was 3.99. Which is great. Ingredients: honey, shea buttter, osun, cocoa pod powder, planitain peel powder, palm kernal oil, coconut oil, water, aloe vera.

This is the 1st time I've seen liquid black soap in a local store. I've used it twice in the shower and once on my face with my clairsonic brush. My skin is smooth and clean. I also skipped lotion just to see if I get ashy. Normally my legs would be white from doing that in winter, but not this time. I still need lotion but I'm not so dry that I'm itching like I am normally.

So far so good. I'd buy both again for the price and ingredients. Anyone else ever tried anything from this line or heard of it?

I have the lavendar black bar soap ( I actually got it free at the Hair show in ATL when I purchased the shea butter), but I'm not a fan of it. I have really sensitive skin so my face started to get extremely dry even after I moisturized it.

Back