Quick Question

CurlsOnFire23

Some of you may think this is a dumb question but I can't keep it in much longer.:lol:

When you are determining the length of your hair, are you going based off of the lower back/longest layer? For example, my hair on the sides are jaw bone length (when stretched) and the back reaches the base of my neck..Can I claim neck length?? :perplexed

I go by the majority. If my nape hairs are at APL, I'll say I'm grazing APL. When the majority of the hair in back and on the sides hit APL, then I will claim full APL. I like to be obviously that length, or I feel like I'm trying to claim victory with 5 hairs. :lol:

I go by the majority. If my nape hairs are at APL, I'll say I'm grazing APL. When the majority of the hair in back and on the sides hit APL, then I will claim full APL. I like to be obviously that length, or I feel like I'm trying to claim victory with 5 hairs. :lol:

:lol::lol:

Not really, especially if you have a v or u shape cut...when you reach apl if all of you hair isn't apl then some would say you're apl but not full apl. For me all it takes is one strand:lol: In real life people are not dissecting your length like on a hair board...thank goodness:grin:

Last edited:
I had that same question; especially when sum people say one person is apl but the other person is not and their both at the same lengths. I say I'm apl because the front and back of my hair can go securely in my armpit :) without tugging.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch Q using LHCF

Nix08 said:
Not really, especially if you have a v or u shape cut...when you reach apl if all of you hair isn't apl then some would say you're apl but not full apl. For me all it takes is one strand:lol: In real life people are not dissecting your length like on a hair board...thank goodness:grin:

That's how i feel....if your hair touches it...then that's your length. I'll say im scraping, tho, if my l longest layer literally scrapes at the next length.

Sent from my N860 using LHCF

Back