Quick Question

l_choice2001

My final wash before my relaxer is this sunday

im going to
shampoo 1 lather
do a two egg protien treatment mixed with my conditioner
DC with the same conditioner
and roller set

my question is it ok to deep condition with the same conditioner i used for my protein treatment?

TIA

i use Pantene Pro V Relaxed & Natural Intensive Moisturizing Conditioner

so could i use tht for the egg protein mix and for my DC?

Water , Petrolatum , Ammonium Laureth Sulfate , Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate , Sodium Lauroamphoacetate , Lauric Acid , Trihydroxystearin , Fragrance , Panthenol , Panthenyl Ethyl Ether , Guar Hydroxypropyl Trimonium Chloride , Sodium Chloride , Citric Acid , DMDM Hydantoin , Sodium Benzoate , Disodium EDTA , PEG-14M

While I'm not too keen on the ingredients, it doesn't seem to have any protein so I think you could. If I'm wrong, someone please chime in...

Last edited:
Some people DC w/o direct heat by letting it sit for a few hours in a plastic cap. Still get the same effect. Sometimes body hear is enough to generate the heat for the DC to work. Hth

Sorry I got confused on your post. One thing I would do though, especially since this is your last wash, I think I would use a good clarifying shampoo to make sure that my hair got the full conditioning benefit.

Yep, it'll be fine to use the same conditioner :yep:

I agree with Adrian, I always use a clarifying shampoo before relaxing. The less product on your hair, the better the relaxer will take :yep:

Good luck!

Back