Quick question from a newbie

londonbabe

Hi guys its me again!:)

Can I just ask pls? Some pf you say you do 'co-washing' once a week or more, now the question is - after washing do you use a conditioner or a deep conditioner again? Or do you just rinse out and go?

Also what type of conditioners do you use for 'co-washing'? Would you advise co-washing for dry brittle hair?

I am so sorry if the answers to these quesitons are somewhere on the board, I am really trying hard to navigate as much as I can. I only joined yesterday!!

Thanks once again!

I use Suave Milk and Honey to cowash and I DO deep codition afterwards.

I made a thread with these questions in it. I am going to search for a minute and I will bumb it up if I can find it since the search engine is down.

Welcome LondonBabe!!!

The search function is down right now...so I know it must be hard to find what you're looking for...I know the adminstrators are working on it so it should be up soon :) .

To answer your question:
Some people use just a cheapie conditioner for the whole thing and others use a deep conditioner after cheapie conditioner. I do either or.

Poohbear put up a great post about the proper way to conditioner wash...since the search function isn't working try PMing her.

HTH

londonbabe said:
Hi guys its me again!:)

Can I just ask pls? Some pf you say you do 'co-washing' once a week or more, now the question is - after washing do you use a conditioner or a deep conditioner again? Or do you just rinse out and go?

Also what type of conditioners do you use for 'co-washing'? Would you advise co-washing for dry brittle hair?

I am so sorry if the answers to these quesitons are somewhere on the board, I am really trying hard to navigate as much as I can. I only joined yesterday!!

Thanks once again!
Welcome LB! You can DC after cowashing if your hair likes it. I C-C-C once a week. The first C, I will do a hot oil treatment. The second C, I will conditioner wash. The third C, I will add my leave in condish. It's O.K. to mix it up. hth

Thanks Rabia and Foxy, I am just loving all your tips, I look forward to having long, luscious and healthy hair in the coming months!

Back