Quick Question about the three step sealing process and Kids Organics Shea Butter...

Harina

...Detangling Moisturizing Hair lotion.

I have a lot of trouble sealing moisture into my natural hair. I'm still in my yarn braids but would like to start doing the water-based product, oil product, and emulsified oil/water product way of sealing because the first two steps alone don't seem to work.Is the Kids Organics Shea Butter Hair Lotion considered to be an emulsified product? Does anybody use it for the last step in the 3step sealing process?

Re: Quick Question about the three step sealing process and Kids Organics Shea Butter

Oh, it's like that, huh?

Re: Quick Question about the three step sealing process and Kids Organics Shea Butter

The last step to use a cream based moisturizer or leave-in conditioner.

i only use that lotion as a moisturizing detangle because it does not provide enough on its own in my opinion, still think you need oil or butter on top x

The last step to use a cream based moisturizer or leave-in conditioner.

That's what I'm saying is this considered a cream based moisturizer.

Yes it would be.

Back