QUESTIONS QUESTION QUESTIONS! about kornrows...

Hidden_Angel

My freind is growing out his hair so I can kornrow it up for him and I wanted to know if i should protain treat it and deep condtion it also??

He told me I can do whataver he pleases with his hair!:D
(giving him a lil pampering session for his birthday, do his nails to)

So what do you ladies think? should i go for it or do you think? should i add somthing elese to?

Cause I want to show off my skillz! and use some of the stuff ive learned from LHFC..

Last edited:
My apologies but I don't understand your question. What exactly are you wanting to know? About protein treatments? The braiding process?

i would not suggest giving him anything serious like apogee just because it stinks and unless he is gay he is probably not going to appreciate it.

i would say keep it simple but use some nice products so he can notice a difference also make sure it smells good ;)

i need to give my fiancee a hair pampering.

THanks Questesh! :)

Nah I wasn't asking about the braiding process I just wanted to know how i should premp his hair before kornrowing it down and no his not gay but I know him and his like WHATEVER goes long as im gentle (his tender headed)

Before my braids/cornrows are done, I just deep condition it and apply a leave in conditioner. He(you) can apply oils to the scalp and/or S-Curl for moisture for daily maintenance.

Back