Questions about "Ignore" Feature

Maynard

What happens if a large amount of people have a certain person on ignore? Will that person who is being ignored eventually be banned?

Say for instance like 50 or 60 ppl have this person on ignore, is this enough to make the admin team look at the particular poster as rubbing too many people the wrong way, and just eventually done away with?

Good question............. I'm thinking about putting one member on ignore and I'm sure several people have her on ignore.

What happens if a large amount of people have a certain person on ignore? Will that person who is being ignored eventually be banned?

Say for instance like 50 or 60 ppl have this person on ignore, is this enough to make the admin team look at the particular poster as rubbing too many people the wrong way, and just eventually done away with?
Those people won't be able to view posts by that member.

I think the OP understand that :grin: She wants to know if the mods consider banning someone who is being "ignored" by a lot of people (or some other action).

I think Allandra understood what the OP was asking, that was her round about way of responding...:look:..........:lachen:

Allandra,

I was just wondering if a majority of pple consider this person a nuisance to the community, would that be taken in account that they are...

annoying?

Just asking..

Allandra,

I was just wondering if a majority of pple consider this person a nuisance to the community, would that be taken in account that they are...

annoying?

Just asking..
Hun, unless one is breaking the forum rules, they wouldn't get banned. Being annoying wouldn't be cause for banning.

Back