Question

Curlykutie

is it wrong for me to still have sex with my soon to be ex? He's been here since last night and I don't have an incentive to ask him to leave! I'm actually enjoying his company! :eek::badgirl::badidea:

Soon-to-be ex? Personally, part of me wouldn't give him the pleasure, pending on the circumstances.
We've been together for 23 years married for 18 and I'm not comfortable with another man! I know it's an excuse but I still love him and sometimes I can't help myself!

Are you emotionally tied to him or is it just sex? Will it affect the divorce - as in him claiming "we were together up to last Sunday" ?

If no to all the above , then I can't blame you :look:

Are you emotionally tied to him or is it just sex? Will it affect the divorce - as in him claiming "we were together up to last Sunday" ?

If no to all the above , then I can't blame you :look:
It's just sex and no it won't affect the divorce and even though I filed if the judge knew we were still having sex she wouldn't grant the divorce! I was told that if a couple is still having sex the judge won't grant it but we're still going through with it!

the only issue i see is that you say you still love him. but then you also say it's just sex.

If you're sure that it's not going to cause one of you to get all clingy and want to reconcile , then it's y'alls business and not "wrong" :)

Only because I remember posting in your other thread, NO - don't do it.

If I remember correctly, he was wanting the divorce more so than you, right? I think it could cause a temporary setback in your progress in getting over all of this. Are you still in love with him? If you two have been talking about reconciliation and dating some then maybe. If it's over then it's over. Go out and buy a toy if you need to.

the only issue i see is that you say you still love him. but then you also say it's just sex.

If you're sure that it's not going to cause one of you to get all clingy and want to reconcile , then it's y'alls business and not "wrong" :)
I'm sure I'm not getting all clingy because I'm ready for him to leave! He's been here to long:lachen:

Only because I remember posting in your other thread, NO - don't do it.

If I remember correctly, he was wanting the divorce more so than you, right? I think it could cause a temporary setback in your progress in getting over all of this. Are you still in love with him? If you two have been talking about reconciliation and dating some then maybe. If it's over then it's over. Go out and buy a toy if you need to.
Okay lol!

To late I've done it already!

That's okay. But I went back to your divorce thread too and I would not allow him any more access to my beautiful, sexy, precious body if I were you. I understand how you feel and the position you are in, but he doesn't deserve the pleasure of your body. He really doesn't. No regrets though, okay? But if I were you I would make a clean break and move on.

That's okay. But I went back to your divorce thread too and I would not allow him any more access to my beautiful, sexy, precious body if I were you. I understand how you feel and the position you are in, but he doesn't deserve the pleasure of your body. He really doesn't. No regrets though, okay? But if I were you I would make a clean break and move on.
Thank you hopeful I promise not to do it again!

But who's going to tell the judge? We aren't!
Aahhh so u trust him now?? Not tryg to be facetious here but based on your other thread he is mad that he has to pay $400/mo, and could end up havg to pay more. He could b buttering u up so u can back down. It aint over til its over.

Dont forget that he is your adversary in divorce court and can/will use whatever weapons he has at his disposal... Be careful

Back