Question!!!!!!!!

hunnybunny81

Hello All!

I just wanted to know if there were any of you out there who don't use product in their hair while its dry. What i mean by that is, I have very fine hair, and I find that the more product I put in, the more build up I get which makes my hair stringy and limp.

The only time I moisturize is on wash day when I deep condition. After deep conditioning, I put a leave in/heat protectant...blow dry and then flat iron. I don't use any heat or put anything else in my hair until the next wash day

I'm just curious to know if there are other people out there who don't add in product or moisturize on a daily basis????

Girl, I just hate my thin and fine hair. The only time it is bouncy is when it is completely dry. However, to keep my hair healthy I do grease my scalp after I wash and dry. I part it in sections of four and apply grease. When I comb and brush my hair the grease then goes throught my wntire head. I still have body. I do not put any moisturizer on my hair other than when it is wet and I do my wet wrap.

For the past 4-5 years, I haven't used any product on my dry hair. I got my hair done weekly and didn't mess with it until it was time to see the beautician the next week. For the past 6 weeks I've moisturized/sealed the ends daily and misted my roots with a daily leave-in spray. My hair feels more moisturized but it also feels weighed down. I can't stand that feeling but I don't know what to do. I want to get the feeling that my salon hair had---bouncy, weightless but from everything I've read here the past 2 months, hair needs moisture so I'm still buying/playing around with products and hoping to find the one that gives me the lite/airy hair that I want.

Ladies, I don't have fine hair but Seyani Butter from www.shescentit.com is REALLY light. It's so light that when I got it, it felt like the jar is damn near empty! It's a good moisturizer that easily melts into your hands, and a little goes a loooong way. So it's super light and you don't have to use a lot to see results, plus it smells like chocolate :lick:

Good to know! I've been eyeing the Seyani Hair butter for the past week and will go ahead and purchase.

I put product in my dry hair bout once per week. I use castor oil and conditioner mix. I also have very fine strands, but I like to weigh my hair down. Plus the castor oil/condish isn't that heavy.

Back