Question

monie20032007

How do I keep my hair slicked down when i use gel w/ out my hair getting puffy? and I dont want to have to keep re wetting it to make it stay smooth.

Thank you

Jam is great like aj85 mentioned but I love the aloe vera gel. It lays the hair down and it stays really soft but firm.
icon14.gif
icon14.gif

Jam is great like aj85 mentioned but I love the aloe vera gel. It lays the hair down and it stays really soft but firm.
icon14.gif
icon14.gif

Me, too! I spritz with a little water, put the gel on top and ALWAYS tie it down with a scarf...I am 10 mos post and my hair stays nice and slick when in a bun or ponytail.

How do I keep my hair slicked down when i use gel w/ out my hair getting puffy? and I dont want to have to keep re wetting it to make it stay smooth.

Thank you

When you wet it the first time with the gel, are you tying it up too? I noticed that if I just wet it and gel it into a ponytail, it doesn't look as sleek as I want it. BUT, when I wet and gel it, put it into a ponytail, and tie it up for awhile before I take the scarf off and go out, it stays nice and sleek all day. HTH I just though of something... you never said you wer doing a ponytail. Whay style are you trying to achieve with the gel/water?

Me, too! I spritz with a little water, put the gel on top and ALWAYS tie it down with a scarf...I am 10 mos post and my hair stays nice and slick when in a bun or ponytail.

Wow! Way to go with your 10 month post self-I'm trying to make it to ten weeks.:grin:

I also mix the aloe vera gel with my homemade red palm cream and it makes amazing braidouts for my dd's.

Back