QUESTION

LadyCee

questions guys. for the rosemary/jojoba/olive oil concotion that most of you make wat type of rosemary do u use? is the the actually spice for the grocery? lol. if not is it like an oil? wat is the name and where can get it? Rite now i have conrows and i plan to leave ot for about a month or 1 1/2 and i want to use this concotion for my roots and temple area to help illeviate the braids a lol. help thnx guys!!!

myztiquecleo said:
questions guys. for the rosemary/jojoba/olive oil concotion that most of you make wat type of rosemary do u use? is the the actually spice for the grocery? lol. if not is it like an oil? wat is the name and where can get it? Rite now i have conrows and i plan to leave ot for about a month or 1 1/2 and i want to use this concotion for my roots and temple area to help illeviate the braids a lol. help thnx guys!!!

You have a few options:

You can use rosemary essential oil OR you can infuse your oils with the herb itself

You can also infuse water with the herb to make a sort of hair "tea" and spritz that on your scalp in between the rows.

Or you can purchase a prepared product like that offered by Weleda. I'd suggest one of the first two. Just do some research as to how much of the herb you want to use. Essential oils are potent.

hth,
p1

Back