Question: What type of blowdryer do you use?

MissJ

I'm thinking of starting to blowdry my hair regularly and need suggestions on a good blowdryer. I'm wondering if the so-called "ionic" blowdryers are better.

Last edited:
I may be the wrong person to respond. I use an ionic cermac blowdryer by Conair but i didn't pay a lot for it. I have been thinking about investing in a CHI though so please keep me posted.

I'm eyeing the FHI 2000.... but I'm wondering if I really need it since the Runway flat iron is damp to dry.

Conair Yellow Bird....gets my hair super straight and shiny. I rely on my products to keep my hair protected. I always deep condition first and use Aveda USC....great results!!

I have a hot tools ionic blowdryer I think. I havent used it in a while so I dont remember...Anyway, dont like that one very much. The Chi that my stylist used to use on my transitioning hair worked great though. If I ever blowdry again I will splurge and get that one.

I bought a Conair blow dryer last week. It's Tourmaline/Ceramic/Ionic. It came with a diffuser, concentrator, and comb attachment. I got it for $23 at Wal-Mart.

I'm eyeing the FHI 2000.... but I'm wondering if I really need it since the Runway flat iron is damp to dry.

My friend has this one and she loves it. She's natural with hair past her 2-3 inches past her shoulder (when straight) and she blows it our often.

I just have a cheapie one b/c I barely blowdry, but I am going to get myself a nice one for Christmas.

gonna prolly ask for a FHI Nano Salon Pro 2000 for this christmas. I want it in pink.:grin:
I called mishikko customer service and was like "could you guys stock the dryer in the other colors"
He told me they might in a couple of weeks.
So I'm like "Cool........cuz I really like pink"
The man lol'd over the phone and said he would pass that request along:grin:

Back