Question for the oil rinse ladies!

stormy07

Ok, so I took my braids out last nite, (hey 3 weeks isn't bad for my first try!) and I decided to do an oil rinse with evoo.....first I clarified with baking soda and warm water (my hair had been incredibly soft but it had this gross residue on it) then I poured the evoo on tied it up with a bandanna and put a shower cap over that...my question is this......how in the HECK do you manage to not break your neck after you do the oil rinse??!! :nono::lachen: maybe i was using too much oil but my shower turned into a freaking skating rink....on average how much oil do you use for your oil rinse?

otherwise I'm a fan...I haven't taken my hair out of the little braids I had it in for detangling yet so that will be to true test to see how puffy my hair gets again.....but it feels nice and silky :grin:

oh yeah....when I took my extensions out...part of my hair in the back is definately shoulder length....well it was untill I trimmed the darn puffy ends off so almost shoulder length now but I'm telling you......that shrinkage really is the devil :evilbanana:

ooo good idea....

I can never get that stupid search function to work while I'm here at work..I always get a 404 error page...ah well

I never gave it much thought. I oil rinse in the shower and I also put oil all over my body while in the shower with no problems :ohwell:. If it's a big issue you could get one of those shower matts.

lol see that's the thing i have a bath mat...still almost broke my neck....:perplexed i'll try the sink idea...and get water and oil everywhere lol

Back