Question for Miss_Jetsetter

yo523jo68

Did you use the silicon mix and the sedal (mixed) together on your hair to "set" your hair? I am confused. Your hair has wonderful sheen! I was just wondering if you used it as a leave in to set your hair? If so how much of each did you use!
TIA, Yo

Hi!

Im pleased to finally say that after a year and a half of being in the boards, i have finally found 3 products that ACTUALLY work for me! Woohoo!

I wash and condition my hair and then saturate my hair with the Silicon Mix treatment. I leave it in without heat for around 20-30 minutes.

I then rinse it out the best i can and then apply 1/3 Lacio Lacio and 2/3 Seda Hidraloe leave in. This product combo levaes me with a silky soft and SHINY rollerset.

I honestly believe is that if this can help my raggedy puffy hair look decent, it can help anyone's hair look decent.

Could you please post the name of the manufacturer and the trade name of this product. This would make it easier for me to try and track it down here in Canada. What are the ingredients, also? Bonjour

Thanks girl! I have all three of those products but I did not know exactly how to use them together! I will let you know how it turned out.
Again, thanks!
My Best, Yo

Back