Question For Ladies in MD

eajaye2u

Looking for a store to purchase Miss Key 10 en 1 Plus conditioner. Was hoping the large BSS in City Place (Silver Spring) might carry it. I am in howard county. TIA!:)

ibeautyny.com has it ..I just ordered last week and got it the very next day. Give it a try...they have great service

There is a small shopping center by laural mall. The shopping center is on the right side next to the mall. In that shopping center there is a beauty supply store that seems to carry a lot of products you don't find in most places. Sorry i don't know the name of the shopping center or the store :(

The beauty supply store in Wheaton Mall has a Hispanic section - I got my 10 en 1 conditioner, Silcon mix conditioner, and garlic shampoo.

Hi nieghbors! Thanks for all the responses. I have used IBeauty before and they are fast. I will check the laurel shopping center forgot about that one and have heard about the BSS in Montogermy. They seem to have a large selection of dominican products. Thought it may be more cost effect to find someplace local and not pay shipping since i love these products so much. Thank you again.;)

Back