Question for Hiza...

Miss_Jetsetter

Hi there,

I was looking through your pics and needless to say, your hair looks AMAAAAAAAZING!!!

However, the reson fr this post is that I noticed that you stated that you had permanent color before and you found it to be damaging (i'm going through the same thing)

Your hair seeems to be a fabulous shade of black with some sort of subtle brown highlight, so what I would like to know is, what did you do to get that color? In other words, is the black color in your hair a rinse or permanent color? Please enlighten me !

Thanks!!!

I'm not sure if Hiza posts a lot. I'd give her a pm too that way if this thread dissapears she'd still have your pm.

Hi Miss Jetsetter!
I stopped using permanent haircolor in my hair since Jan 2001 or in the end of 2000.
The color that damaged my over past strap hair hair was loreal feria permanent haircolor in a very light shade.

I did a mini cut in Sep 2002 and atarted from the scrach again.

Well i haven`t used more color in my hair since, but I did used a rince by cellophanes in honey wheat shade for 6 months ago.

HTH
hiza...

[ QUOTE ]
skegeesmb said:
I'm not sure if Hiza posts a lot. I'd give her a pm too that way if this thread dissapears she'd still have your pm.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes you are right, i dont`t post a lot, i dont`t have the time, by the way your hair is so full and thick, I love it.

hiza...

Back