Question for capilong users (past or present)

crazyabouthair

Friday will make it 3 weeks since I've been using phase I and I should be moving on to phase II. However it seems like I will have some of phase I left over at the end of the week. I read on another forum that some of the ladies who called the company directly were told to finish the whole bottle of phase I but the instructions says to use it for 3 weeks. Can I move on to phase II or should I finish phase I completely even if it takes more than 3 weeks? What did you guys do and what were the results? I'm so anxious to move on to phase II because that's when all the hair growing start so I can't wait for friday but I don't want to decrease the chances of the product working because I moved on to phase two prematurely.

It up to you--I think. It you wanna think about money wise you should use up phase I. But if you've done your 3 weeks "I" see no harm in you moving on to Phase II. When I got closer to the 3 week mark I just used more than usual (i.e. > 15 drops).

I didn't use all of Phase I before I began Phase II. That way if I had a break for an extended period, I could always start over without ordering another bottle of Phase I. I'd say in the 3 weeks, I only used ½ a bottle of the Phase I. I like the results thus far too.

How much growth have you ladies seen in 1 months time and how does it compare to your normal hair growth rate?

How much growth have you ladies seen in 1 months time and how does it compare to your normal hair growth rate?

I started Phase I on October 1st, however, on October 11th, I went to the barber for a shape-up on my nape only and he gave me a fade 2 inches high up the back of my head which left me with approximately ½" back there. My girlfriend measured it and said it was a ½", but I didn't believe that. I can pinch a ½" of hair and I couldn't pinch what he left me with. Anywho, I finished my week 3 of Phase I on October 22nd (I didn't start day 1 over on the 11th since I was applying it all over my head anyway). At that time, I had ¾" versus the ½" I had 11 days prior. It's been 2 weeks and a couple days for me on Phase II and in the same area my hair is now 1¼". I did miss about 3 days within those last 2 weeks.

Thank you for replying ladies.

I haven't seen any extrodinary growth yet but from what I've read it's phase II that grows the hair and phase I just gets the hair/scalp ready for the accelerated growth. I had a retouch the day before starting phase I and the amount of newgrowths I have now is about normal for me. My newgrowths are really soft though, if they keep growing like that and I can keep running a comb through my head I may be able to extend my relaxers.

blkbuttahflyy, I read that once you're done with phase I you don't ever have to use it again even if you do take a break from the product.

P.S. I'm drooling over that picture of those scrumptious black men. MMMMMMMM.

I think I've seen some results with Phase I already. My hair seems alot thicker. Just like when I was 7. Plus my natural hair hangs longer without being stretched. Might be because of the surging too... /images/graemlins/look.gif Anywho--my hair hasn't been this thick with the surge alone before. I can't wait to see what happens with Phase II.

Back