Question about Natural Oasis

Hi everyone I am new here.

I have been using the Natural Oasis Herbal Styling Oil, and sometimes the grease, on my hair and as a seal for my ends. I really like the smell, but I am wondering if there is any hair oil that is better for growing, sealing and/or moisturizing the hair... (I have heared talk about MTG and boundless tresses but never used them).

Last edited:
I've seen natural oasis in the DC/MD area. I think its pretty good. I like to use pure oils like jojoba or sweet almond instead, so I am 100% aware of the ingredients.

MTG and Boundless Tresses are more topical scalp oils...and actually can be drying if applied to the hair from what Ive read of peoples experiences.

Through time and PJism:rolleyes:...Im sure you will find the best oil for your hair :grin:

I LOVE Natural Oasis,

I could be a spokes person for them :lol:

I use it mainly for sealing and shine, the shine from the spray lasts days ...

I've seen natural oasis in the DC/MD area. I think its pretty good. I like to use pure oils like jojoba or sweet almond instead, so I am 100% aware of the ingredients.
MTG and Boundless Tresses are more topical scalp oils...and actually can be drying if applied to the hair from what Ive read of peoples experiences.
Through time and PJism:rolleyes:...Im sure you will find the best oil for your hair :grin:

I didn't know they were topical scalp oils. I might try one of them because my scalp feels really dry these days cuz it is getting colder around here.:perplexed

Thank you Hibiscus30 for bumping this thread. I want to try the products badly. It didn't dawn on me to search the forum. I didn't realize they had been around so long.
I lII
Has anyone had their hair down by her? I love the yt videos

[USER=319849 said:
proudofmynaps[/USER];19508019]LOVE natural oasis. This is coming from a 4a 4b hair type. My hair has done a complete 180

How has it changed your hair?

faithVA

I really like this line. Well, the pomade and the balm are the products I used in the past. I t was "Essentials Balm" then the owner went to wholesale only. I noticed then there were lots of retailers(beauty salons) throughout the DMV area carrying these products.

I used the balm with KBB (before retail, New names of products &black bottles) after I shampooed. My hair smelled nice and stayed hydrated well and it only took a small amount.

I looked at several YouTube videos and this lady styles very nicely especially those roller sets on afro 4c...

faithVA

...yeah Jouelzy got a haircut and styled by this owner. She also did an interview on her blog I think it is blackhairkitchen. I hope you like the products :)

I can't buy anything else, but I want to try this line so bad. So many products to use up first.

Back