Question About Mailing in Pibbs 514 Reservation

seraphim712

I sent in my letter today to reserve a Pibbs 514 which will come in February. Has anyone else mailed out a reservation or did you sent your checks and MO instead?

Just checking so I won't miss any important information.

I sent a *certified* letter and registered it so that I can check online to make sure he got it. I *did not* add any money order or payment of any kind. I made sure I included the following information:

1. Name
2. Address
3. Email address
4. Contact phone number
5. Discount code

Hope this helps... ;)

I sent a *certified* letter and registered it so that I can check online to make sure he got it. I *did not* add any money order or payment of any kind. I made sure I included the following information:

1. Name
2. Address
3. Email address
4. Contact phone number
5. Discount code

Hope this helps... ;)

I typed a nice short and sweet letter that included that in the end and send it certified mail as well. I'm so anxious, I want to know what exactly does end of February means? Like March 1 or February 20? I want it NOW! Sorry, I'm just so excited I really don't know what to do!

1. Name
2. Address
3. Email address
4. Contact phone number
5. Discount code

Hope this helps... ;)

I did the same thing. I'm very excited.

Back