Question about Joico

MsWhite

One of my friends went to Dudley's hair school and was telling me about the great benefits my hair would receive from the Joico line. To make a long story short I saw Joico in walgreens and I wanted to know if it is the same stuff and not some watered down version. Thanks in advance

Drugstore brands could be old formulations or just old, sitting on several shelves in different salons for a while before making it's way to the drugstore. You pretty much aren't guaranteed what you are getting. On the other hand it could be just fine. It's funny because I have bought some Joico products from both salons Ulta and Trade Secret that looked dusty and beat up but it was the last of that item so you never know no matter where you go. It's just suppose to be guaranteed when you purchase from a salon.

Here some good info I found on the Paul Mitchell site, but I think it can apply to other salon brands, as well. http://www.paulmitchell.com/About_Us/Pages/ProductControl.aspx

I have never had any trouble with the salon products I purchased from the grocery store. I try to stick with Ulta (great price) or Beauty First. I think you can get better deals from these kinds of places.

But once last year Giant grocery stores in my area were selling many salon products for 50% off :blush:, to decrease stock they said. I got a lot of stuff and it was just as good as other's I have purchased. It was the same.

I just bought a gallon of the daily reconstructing conditioner on eBay and it's just as good as the ones I bought at the salon.

I just bought a gallon of the daily reconstructing conditioner on eBay and it's just as good as the ones I bought at the salon.

I found Joico in Ulta but I paid 28 dollars for two 10.1fl oz of Joico moisture recovery and shampoo. But I think I might take them back and give ebay a shot. Thanks you cant beat a gallon:look:

lele710, Ulta is a actual Hair Supply Chain, all of their Products are official, That is what they specialize in, I would be a little more sceptacle about purchasing fom a website that allows consumers to sell, not knowing exactly were it came from.

Last edited:
Ok just a quick update I used the Joico moisture recovery shampoo and my hair felt like butter...I usually use Cream of Nature Shampoo and I have been for years the Joico just might make me switch...Just had to share

Back