Question about braid outs . .. .

lisatamika

Usually when I do braid outs, I re-do it every night. Meaning I either poo or conditioner wash it, moisturize and re-braid it every night for as long as I wanna wear it. Is there a way to wear it for more than one day without re-doing the whole thing everyday?

Help me please!!!!!!

I know. i hate to redo the cornrows too. To avoid doing them again, I use my ryler stylers. Check out this thread Faking a Natural/Braidout

Scunci(sp?) also makes something similar to them too. HTH.

Chichi
bdance.gif

What I do is just dampen my hair with a spray bottle and re-do my braids. My spray bottle usually consists of a small amount of conditioner, some proclaim 7 oil, essential oils, and distilled water. This works just fine for me. I wash on Sundays and conditioner wash on Wednesdays.

[ QUOTE ]
lisatamika said:
OMG!!! Can u sleep in one position all night? I can't. I have arthritis too, so that's definitely out.

[/ QUOTE ]

ya i can. i just unconsciencely know that i have to stay this way or i'll mess up my hair. sorry thats the only suggestion i got.

I haven't tried this yet, but it sounds like Hairlove's technique might be the easiest one. You don't have to wash it every time.

It is possible, but very challenging to sleep in just one position all night long.

Back