Ques: How do you keep your hair from going dry one mile high?

Any LHCF members out there from the moisture challenged states? (Arizona; Colorado, etc.) Or are flight attendants? What's your regi for long transcontinental flights? Do you do anything special? I figure if anybody out there knows about moisture retention it would be you!

CG

I was just out in Las Vegas for a week about 3 weeks ago, and it really causes major problems on my hair. All I had with me was my HE LTR moisturizer, oil, and some leave-in conditioner. I didn't know how bad the weather is on my hair and I would know for next time to carry a spray bottle of aloe vera juice and water with me at all times to keep it moist, and if I'm there longer than a week I will bring some protein to help balance things out.

Any LHCF members out there from the moisture challenged states? (Arizona; Colorado, etc.) Or are flight attendants? What's your regi for long transcontinental flights? Do you do anything special? I figure if anybody out there knows about moisture retention it would be you!

CG

oh-gosh yes- thank you. I always seem to have hair moisture issues on flights. I have even tried boarding with wet hair- didn't help. Hopefully we get some answers.

I'm an FA. The only thing that has kept my hair moist was baggying at work. Since i work long hours I wear a half wig. My real hair brushes my clothes way too much, plus maintianing a decent hairstyle for 14 hours is impossible. So now I just moisturize, seal and baggy.

Back