Qp Mango butter

lanihenderson

Hey all,

I absolutely love qp mango butter, but I was wondering is there anything better? I have a pixie cut and after I wash and condition, I use it along with sealing to slick my hair down, instead of using gel.

What is better about the Profectiv (how does it compare to the mango butter)? Is the consistency similar?
I think Profectiv is better. The mango butter is all right but I've been using Profeectiv Healthy Ends on my Mom's natural hair and she is beginning to retain length. If I didn't see it myself, I wouldn't have believed it, so this product is a staple for me. Another time, I put some on my hair to prevent overlapping and after I finished relaxing, I noticed that if the profectiv accidentally touched a specific area, that area did not get relaxed. I'm a believer, therefore I'm going to try and integrate all/most of their products in my regime -- shampoo, conditioner, moisturizer and such. I recently purchased their product to help thicken up my edges..I'm wearing braids so I'll be using this products to see if it works. I should be able to tell in another 5 months...

Back