qhemet products

stormy07

I looked and looked :look: and I couldn't find an ingredients list for the olive cream conditioner and detangler.....and the alma and olive heavy cream....I know there's alot of ladies around here that use these products...can you tell me if either of these products have mineral oil or petroleum in them? How does the heavy cream work in natural hair, does it really coat your hair well or does it leave a yucky residue? TIA:grin:[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Helvetica][SIZE=-1][FONT=Trebuchet MS, Helvetica][SIZE=-1][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

I looked and looked :look: and I couldn't find an ingredients list for the olive cream conditioner and detangler.....and the alma and olive heavy cream....I know there's alot of ladies around here that use these products...can you tell me if either of these products have mineral oil or petroleum in them? How does the heavy cream work in natural hair, does it really coat your hair well or does it leave a yucky residue? TIA:grin:

olive cream conditioner and detangler ingredients:
Distilled Water, Pure Olive (Olea Europa) Oil, Virgin Organic Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Cream, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Behentrimonium Methylsulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols), Phenoxyethanol & Ethylhexylglycerin (a mild formaldehyde, isothiazolinone and paraben-free preservative derived from sage oil and glycerin).

alma and olive heavy cream ingredients:
Castor (Ricinus Communis) Oil, Olive (Olea Europa) Oil, Distilled Water, Organic Amla (Phyllanthus Emblica), Organic Aloe (Aloe Ferox) Africana, Organic Brahmi (Bacopa Monniera), MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) Sulfur, Vegetable Glycerin, Vegetable Emulsifier, Vitamin E, Phenoxyethanol & Ethylhexylglycerin (a mild, food-grade paraben-free and formaldehyde-free preservative), Fragrance.

These products do not contain mineral oil/petroleum, it has all natural ingredients and they work wonderful for natural hair, I used the products when I first went natural and they are great, Honeydew,on here uses QB products, But you have to use it for yourself to see how it works for you, For me it never left a coating or residue, you just use a small amount because the products are very concentrated and you don't need much:yep:

As you can see in my siggy I have super thick hair and this is the ONLY product I have ever used the exact amount of. It is that thick and concentrated.

I have used the heavy cream and the pomade. I am still using the same jars I got this summer. That has NEVER happened. I focus on using her products particularly on my front hairline (biggest area of issue) and to maintain the hair at my nape to be strong, thick and healthy.

I love the products I have purchased and the fact that many of her items have ayurvedic ingredients in them.

Last edited:
Back