Qhemet Heavy Cream

When someone post the word "Qhemet" I am guaranteed to appear. :yep:

Castor (Ricinus Communis) Oil, Olive (Olea Europa) Oil, Distilled Water, Organic Amla (Phyllanthus Emblica), Organic Aloe (Aloe Ferox) Africana, Organic Brahmi (Bacopa Monniera), MSM Sulfur (Methylsulfonylmethane), Vegetable Glycerin, Vegetable Emulsifier, Vitamin E, Phenoxyethanol & Ethylhexyglycerin (a mild, food grade paraben-free and formaldehyde-free preservative), Fragrance.

Just for giggles, I will post the ingredients for her Olive Cream Detangler :lick:

Distilled Water, Pure Olive (Olea Europa) Oil, Virgin Organic Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Cream, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Behentrimonium Methylsulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols), Phenoxyethanol & Ethylhexylglycerin (a mild formaldehyde, isothiazolinone and paraben-free preservative derived from sage oil and glycerin).

IMO you can't go wrong with ANYTHING that has the Qhemet name on it :yep:

Just for giggles, I will post the ingredients for her Olive Cream Detangler :lick:

Distilled Water, Pure Olive (Olea Europa) Oil, Virgin Organic Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Cream, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Behentrimonium Methylsulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols), Phenoxyethanol & Ethylhexylglycerin (a mild formaldehyde, isothiazolinone and paraben-free preservative derived from sage oil and glycerin).

I accidentally used the sample size I had of this as a rinse out dc with some extra coconut oil. It worked pretty well :look: and smelled delicious.

I'm almost out of my burdock root so I might get that instead.

I'm definitely ordering the Qhemet line in another 10 days.

I stopped using my credit cards!!

As mush as I LOVE LOVE LOVE Qhemet, I am not loving the oils. I got both and I am still trying really hard to love them as much as I love the other products.

My hair cannot go without the Olive Cream Detangler as my leave in. I love the other products for moisture as needed.

I am just having some trouble with the oil.

She has a nice mild (very mild) clarifying shampoo, too.

I have been wanting to try these products for awhile now. I was a little put back on the shipping thing. That 10% i think that will give me the extra push to go ahead and order.
Thanks Honeydew!
I already know 1 thing i'm getting is the sampler have to think of something else to add also.

Back