QHEMET COCOA TREE DETANGLING GHEE

How does everyone use this product? I used it today as a detangler. As usual, I apply the product into my hair after my wash and then place my head under the shower stream and detangle with my shower comb. However, this did not work for me as well as my herbal essences hello hydration. It had no slip for me at all and I could tell by the feel of the product in my hands that it was not going to have enough slip. How do you all use it?

I use it on dry hair and it works pretty well. I haven't tried it in the shower and it's not surprising that it doesn't work (even though they say you can use it on wet hair). Just from the consistency after having rubbed it into my fingertips made me think it woudln't be a good idea......try on dry. HTH!

I think I've seen people say they used it as a leave-in detangler -- I interpreted that to mean after they were finished running water through the hair.

I've tried it on wet and dry...wasn't impressed at all.... only 3 things give my hair the slip it needs....suave tropical coconut, pantene curls (although it doesn't work as well as hydrating curls) and my giovanni smooth as silk deeper moisture < LOVE that stuff!!!

I have been meaning to dry the giovanni smooth as silk shampoo and conditioner but i wanted to use the conditioner as a deep conditioner not a detangler. Oh well my hello hydration works just fine was hoping for something fantastic at detangling but this not so much.

I use it as a detangler/prepoo. OP I tried it originally the way you did and it did not work for me.

Before I DC on Saturday I separate my hair into 8 sections. Then I use a spray bottle full of distilled water to make my hair DAMP section by section. Not wet, damp. Then I add a little of the CTDG to the damp section, massaging it in. I proceed to detangle my hair with my wide tooth shower comb. It works wonderfully.

After I detangle I leave it in my hair for 30 minutes to prepoo. Then I shampoo my hair in sections and then proceed to DC under my steamer for an hour.

I comb my hair once a week btw and I am a 4a with some 3c natural.

i wanted to try this product but i may just stick with paul mitchell the detaingler and oyin honey hemp conditioner.

Back