Qhemet Biologics- How long???

s_terry

Ladies, how long did it take for your Qhemet Biologics to arrive? I ordered May 1st, received my order confirmation e-mail and then nothing. I e-mailed last night asking about it and haven't heard back. I also see nothing taken from my account. They don't seem to have a contact phone. I am a little concerned because I am traveling Sat-Wed and am worried about what can happen to the oils/creams if left in my mailbox.:nono:

Can anyone share info on their ordering experience please?

Last edited:
It always takes mine about 2.5 to 3 weeks to arrive. I noticed she doesn't debit your account until after she ships the order. :)

Don't worry you will get it soon, She makes it when you order it, even though it says IN STOCK, But it usually takes about 10 days depending on how many orders she got. But you will be so happy when you get it? I use to love when she sold her products on Curlmart.com because I got it within 3 days, same with Oyin, Qhemet also use to sell her products on Curlicious.com but I see she will no longer be doing that, and you also got it within a few days, she might still have some products left on there but once their gone their gone.

I just can't wait 3 weeks for my products, That is just me. I travel alot too and need it within 3-5 days LOL!!!!

But you will get it, I thought IN STOCK meant it was ready and made to go! Maybe that is for the Ingredients.

Last edited:
It usually takes my orders a week to a week and a half to ship :yep:

It usually takes about 1.5 to 2 weeks, depending on how many orders she has, but her products are well worth the wait.

I have gotten my order within a week and a half, but my last one took about 3 weeks. It is okay though. Her stuff is worth it.

I feel like I need to go order something just to do it. And I don't even need anything right now. :grin:

Yea, I ordered on April 23rd and just got it today. I got my shipping confirmation etc on Tuesday letting me know it w/b here in 2-3 days. The waiting is the worse...

"I got no patience and I hate waitin" - Jay-Z

I ordered a week ago Monday and emailed her. She let me know that she has a statement on her web site that we agree it takes 2 to 3 weeks to deliver. I'll know next time not to run out before I place my order

Ladies, how long did it take for your Qhemet Biologics to arrive? I ordered May 1st, received my order confirmation e-mail and then nothing. I e-mailed last night asking about it and haven't heard back. I also see nothing taken from my account. They don't seem to have a contact phone. I am a little concerned because I am traveling Sat-Wed and am worried about what can happen to the oils/creams if left in my mailbox.:nono:

I ordered May 1st too, and the wait is driving me crazy.

I ordered a week ago Monday and emailed her. She let me know that she has a statement on her web site that we agree it takes 2 to 3 weeks to deliver. I'll know next time not to run out before I place my order

I know, right? I think I'll order now because I might run out of this sample in 2-3 weeks.

I agree with the others don't let your self run out, Her heavy cream got me through when I went Natural for the first time in 2003, I had very dry, hard hair and that heavy cream softened it up, because all naturals cannot use shea butter and I am one when it comes to putting it on my natural hair. I just hate waiting too, but like all others said it is worth the wait!

I've been wondering the same. I placed an order around the same time you did.
Thanks everyone for the reassurance! :up:

Thanks everyone for the responses. I feel better now.Hopefully, it will get here once I return home. You all sure make me feel better about ordering this!

Everyone have a Fantastic Friday!:grin:

OP thanks for starting this thread!

I ordered on April 30th and haven't received my items either!

I was getting a little antsy, because I ordered products from 5 different websites the same day, :look: and I've already received those orders.
It's been a long while since I've ordered from her, so I forgot how long the wait was.

Reading the responses in this thread allows me to breathe a sigh of relief. I guess I'll just have to be patient and wait!!!

:yep: co-signing...it usually takes about 2-2.5 weeks..... and yeah waiting is the worse.....which reminds me...i need to order some more burdock buttercream!

When I ordered from the site it can take about 2 weeks to come, now I pick it up in one of the stores that now sells her stuff

Hmmm, what is this product, and is it good?

Back